Saturday, June 5, 2010

Prom 2010

I was in charge of Prom again this year. We had it at UVU. Our theme was "Look How Far We've Come" Eveything went well and the students had a fun time. I'm so glad it's over.






Amy and Tanner (Preston) and me all dressed up.

Amy, Steph and me.

Amy and me being funny. What would I do without Amy? She is always willing to help me with whatever I ask. Love her! We laughed, we danced, we crowned royalty--- We had a great time.

Teal, me and Kasey. Kasey totally helped me plan Prom this year. She was a huge life-saver.




My sisters stopped by to see the finished product. Lisa, Emily and Amy


Ike and Amy


Josh and I. I chaperoned Josh on the New York trip and had so much fun. He is a great kid.


These guys are my favorite. Tanner, Chase, Wace and Chad. They looked so nice all dressed up.


Brett, Nick, Tanner, Chase, Wace, and Chad

The very helpful administrators --clearly keeping people in line.




And I couldn't have done it without the help of my friends--calling on them to help chaperone and take tickets. They are fantastic.




As chaperones, we usually all go out to dinner before hand. This year we went to Outback.


Becky and Amy.


Carrie and Nancy. Carrie takes tickets every year for me. Nancy is a great friend and helps me plan all year long.




Amy, Kristin and me. (I failed to give Kristin the dinner invite last year--now that debt is paid..check please!)

4 comments:

Jenna said...

Even though I can't see the lower half, I'm really loving your dress!

PDXTingeys said...

Love your pictures Steff, you look great!!

Lisa said...

Great Job! It looked awesome :) Thanks for letting me crash prom for a few minutes.

Jason and Kristin said...

That is soooo fun! You looked awesome and the room looked cool too. Way to go. You should totally take a break...for like 3 months!