Thursday, May 27, 2010

Race for the Cure

Time for Race for the Cure again. We had a pretty big group attend. It's always a fun time. You can never have enough pink!

"Come on Lisa, 7 is too early to be camera ready--"

"Hey can I get a copy of that?"



I was already with my bandana on, then Zack informs us that we are doing it TuPac style. Hence I look like a 80's rocker with bad hair. Deb and Jess getting ready.


and here we are ready to run!!

Here is the full group. I love the socks!! My grandma is a survivor of breast cancer so we run for her!!


Lisa and I ready to go!! Look out group!


Zack was trying to lead us in a few stretches--we weren't sure he was going to get back up.




We made it. The group after the run. We had a great time. I can't wait for next year.

My parents came up and met us. They don't run, but they support us by cheering for us as we run past.


And again, I love the socks.

3 comments:

Jen said...

So cool that you girls go and do that! Way to go :)

Lisa said...

Can't wait for next year!

Jason and Kristin said...

Good for you! So do you run the whole thing or walk some??? Very impressive. LOVE the SOCKS!