Sunday, June 13, 2010

Friends

Saturday I had lunch with Kate and Angie. Kate and Angie and I all met at Utah State.(Fall of 1997) We had such a great time. Kate and I lived together--then one summer it was Kate and Angie and me, all in one room. :) So fun. It's crazy to think that we have been friends for such a long time. These ladies have always been there for me. They are awesome. I love them and I feel so blessed to have met them and have them in my life. They always have my back.
Kate's little girl, Hailie

Angie's little one, Chole.
I think they are both so adorable.
It was Kate's idea to meet together once a month and have lunch. We've been doing it for a few years. This time we met at Kate and Trevor's pub and watched the World Cup. I had so much fun.
I look forward to many more lunches through the years!

2 comments:

Lisa said...

So cute! Looks like a lot of fun.

Trevor and Kate said...

Can't believe we've been friends for so long. Here's to many more years!!