Friday, January 23, 2009

Hollywood..you know I love you more than what I should...

I love celebrities and anything Hollywood and movies. One of my favoites things to do is go to the Sundance Film festival and look for stars. The film festival is when Hollywood comes to us. (Thank you Bob) So over the weekend, I saw some stars and watched a hockey game. Good times.
The group is ready to star watch. Look out!


Here are some of my favorite pictures with the celebrities. We saw Dave Annabell (Justin from Brothers and Sisters) He was so nice. Then we have Jason Thompson, from General Hospital.


Both very friendly and very so cute. Then there was HOT Scott. (Amy's personal favorite)


We also saw Cube Gooding Jr. and DB Sweeny, however DB is on the not hot list, because he totally pivoned us with his jersey. (He dissed us, reference my sisters use because we totally got pivoned by Jeremy Pivon at a restaurant. We had to wait 30 min for a table while Pivon, walked right in. So we got slided for Jeremy Pivon--hence we got Pivoned. )





We had a great day. Can't wait for next year. (I am in the process of purchasing a new lens for my camera, one that will zoom in on the celebrities. ) I love it. Yeah Hollywood......

8 comments:

Jen said...

How fun is that?! I've secretly always wanted to go and hang out at the ol' Sundance Film Fest. Maybe someday!

Jessica said...

Oh man! I miss out on all the fun!! If I have moved back by next years Sundance Film Festival, I am coming with you guys. It looks like you had a great time. Love your celebrity pictures. I get a little excited when I see celebrities too. It's just fun!

PDXTingeys said...

Love the pictures, I wish I could have been there. Sorry you got "Pivened"

Jamielyn said...

Looks like you guys had a good time! My sister always goes too! She LOVES it! Last year Paris Hilton asked if anyone had any make-up she could borrow...my sister happened to have hers so she used it. Not that she loves Paris...but still a cool story! Jeremy Pivon...he seems like he would be a real "tool" anyway! No Kiefer this year??? :(

Ashley said...

I tried to get Chad to go with me, but he wouldn't. Sad! Your hair looks cute too! Very sassy!

Cheryl said...

What a fun time!! Good for you guys.

Lisa said...

Love it. Oh it was so much fun. Can't wait for next year.

Shelly said...

I love that you love all things Hollywood--That sounds like so much fun to cruise The Sundance Film festival celeb siting!