Saturday, January 17, 2009

Highlight of my Christmas break

Christmas=loved it
Not having to work=even better
Catching up with old roommates=Priceless




Over the Christmas break, I was able to have lunch with two roommates from college, Sarah and Veronica. We lived in Old Farm and we had the best time. I love these girls. Whenever I think of college the girls from X-2 always come to mind. Thanks for being such great friends. People come into your lives at certain times and I feel so blessed to have you both in my life. I love that we have been able to keep in touch. I admire you both so much. I hope we don't have to wait another 6 years to get together.

Love, love--

x-2 has got you

2 comments:

vrb said...

I had such a great time too and it was my total drive to come to UT this year. Thanks for meeting up with me. I can't wait to do it again. X2 Lovelies..Holla!!!

Sarah said...

Love it! It was so fun to see both of you. I'm glad we've stayed in touch, but I wish we were better about getting together! We need to do it at LEAST every christmas. DEAL?