Sunday, January 18, 2009

Haircut

I totally cut my hair. I was in the mood for something different. I like the messy look. (it's harder then you think to take a picture of yourself--I did the best I could)

9 comments:

Caleb and Shae said...

Love love LOVE the new do! Very cute! Low maintenance too!

I'm Stitching as fast as I can said...

You are adorable, love it!

Cefalo Family said...

OH it is super cute! I wish I was brave enough to just do that. Way to go!!! Oh and I am loving 24!

Jessica said...

Love it, love it, love it!!!!!!!!!! You are so pretty and this hair do suits you well!

Kara said...

Steff, what a fun cut!! You wear it well :)

Shelly said...

Cute hair! It looks so great!! Are you just loving it??

Jamielyn said...

That is such a cute cut! It looks so good on you and the color too! Super cute!

jaMi n' beRt said...

LOVE IT!!! you rock..i agree with jess.. it does suit you.. you are one hot babe!

Skelley Family said...

Stephy......I LOVE YOUR HAIR! IT IS SO DANG CUTE! IT IS PERFECT FOR YOU!