
My Birthday was July 29. I celebrated with family and my friends. My roommates took me out to dinner, both credit unions that I worked at (lehi and Af) celebrated my birthday, my cousin and I saw x-files, (still not sure about it) and of course there was lots of cake and ice cream. Thanks guys. I have the best family and friends. 
And what I have been waiting for all summer.....the release of Breaking Dawn. Or the disappointing release of Breaking Dawn. My cousins and I went to the all night party to celebrate. We did fake tatoos (from the special addition of New Moon, I think) and red lipstick (thanks Jenna) and made t-shirts and went out in the world of vampires. Then the next day we went to the pool and read all day. Jenna finished it in one day, Jen later that night, me the next day. I have to say I was a little disappointed in it. I did not love it and I really wanted to love it. I like the other 3 books better. I've talked to a few people who felt the same way, (Jami, Amy, Lisa..Megan have you decided yet) I was afraid it was just me.
Tatoos --David Boreanez style. Loved it.
Me, Jenna, Jen in the t-shirts. Team Edward all the way. Lisa was at convention or she would have been there. Emily was celebrating in Orem. Filling out a quiz thing. We did not use a book to cheat, but we also have not heard back, so I guess we did not win. (we must of been wrong about Stephenie's pet as a child..we said a rat named Templeton)
It was an interesting time. Lots of people in shirts and dressed up in prom attire. It was kind if fun.
The last thing of the summer was my 1/2 marathon, which I did survive. But that gets a post all to itself. It will be coming.

5 comments:
Such a fun summer-and by the way I can tell that your camera has great coloring-definitely worth the money!
Happy late birthday! I love your Breaking Dawn pics. I didn't realize the back of your shirt said "Bite Me" nice touch. I agree with you on the book. It got a little too sci-fi for me there in the middle. Then they introduced way too many vampires with random special powers and then the big build up with no fight. Huh, oh, and for me the whole honeymoon was a little too detailed but maybe I'm just prude. Can't wait to see the 1/2 marathon post!
You guys looked great! It wasn't my fave book either, but I was glad it ended all happy and everything! :D
love the pictures!! and i'm glad you had an eventful birthday.. to continue our lunch conversation about breaking dawn.. still really wanted to love it and i don't..i'm thinking maybe a second time through will convince me?? let me know if you have any more good reads..
P.S. i forgot.. i LOVE the Tats.. i think you should do it for real.. let me know and i'll go with ya!!
Post a Comment