Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Lunch with friends

Ok I don't usually do this but I have to say "Thanks". On Monday I was able to have lunch with friends. I just wanted to say how much fun I had. You are all amazing and so much fun to be with. You are such great mothers and great examples. Thanks for your friendship. You guys are great!

3 comments:

The Rocking Radmalls said...

I also enjoyed that lunch day! It was fun to see you there. I think we should make it a tradition whenever Jess is up. By the by, I have been reading your blog and let me just say, you are living my dream travel life! Also, I didn't know that you ran. I do, too, (well, I jog at a measly 10 minute pace) occasionally. If you are doing any races, I wish you much luck!

Jessica said...

I had such a great time! It made me so happy to spend a little time with the girls! You are such a great friend and I admire you a lot! Thanks for always checking up on me and my little family. I'm sad that I didn't break out my camera until after lunch was over though, because I didn't get a picture with you. I'll get plenty when you take a road trip with Amy down to AZ right!?!?! hee-hee

jaMi n' beRt said...

lunch was so fun.. thanks for the little chat about breaking dawn..now i don't feel like such a putz..:).. you are so cute! you are so much fun to be around, i truely enjoyed it. enjoy your travels and i think we should do lunch more often!!