Friday, August 1, 2008

Jamie's engaged!

My sister Jamie is engaged. Jamie is getting married on Nov. 1st. We are all pretty excited. Jeff is a great guy and we are all excited to get to know him better. Now we are all busy planning a wedding. I had no idea what is involved. If anyone has any suggestions let us know.

Congratulations Jamie and Jeff. Love you!
I was not planning on the family picture and I was trying to support my team!

4 comments:

Jen said...

Yay for Jamie! I'm so excited for her! Tell her congrats from me.

Jake, Megan, Ryder, Emma and Tessa said...

That is so exciting! tell her congrats!! =) ok Steph!! havwe you finished the book yet??? WHAT do you think?? i'm 1/2 through and i honestly don't know how I feel about it yet. let me know what you think!

Jason and Kristin said...

Funny story, after we ran into you at Barnes & Noble my friend Mandi that was with us was blog hopping and she knows Jamie and was on her blog and then ended up finding you. So she called me and told me your LOOOOOONG address and here I am! YEAH. So my pre ordered Breaking Dawn hasn't come yet and I'm sad, still haven't read it. By the way I love your cute blog and your cute pictures...you are sooooo pretty!!! Ok, come say hi at the blog sometime. I'm adding you to my blogging list so we can keep in touch!

Jessica said...

I am so excited for Jamie and how fun for you cute girls to help out with the wedding plans! Tell her hi and congrats from me. You Pope girls are the cutest and neatest people that I know!! Love ya!!