Thursday, August 21, 2008

The Big Day

The big day has come. I run my 1/2 marathan this Saturday. I am kind of nervous. I am way excited to be done with the training schedule. Hobble Creek Half--here I come. Wish me luck! My goal is to finish. I don't care about the time.
Lisa will be there to take pictures.

8 comments:

Jessica said...

Oh my!! You are amazing. I don't think that I could even think about doing a 1/2 marathon. Good for you! I will be looking forward to pictures and your thoughts on it. Good luck! You'll do great!

Jenna said...

I'm so pumped for you guys - I wish I could be there!

Unknown said...

Steff we're going to do great! Yea us!

jaMi n' beRt said...

you probably wont get this in time, but good luck-you will do great!! you are amazing!! like jess, i look forward to your thoughts and pictures..

Pallas said...

Good Luck Steff!!!!!!

Jason and Kristin said...

Good Luck! I have issues with running...I'm not very good at it. I'm quite impressed, you go girl!

Lisa said...

Good Luck Steff! See ya at the finish line.

Jen said...

Wow! I'm impressed! You go girl!