Sunday, June 29, 2008

I've been tagged..thanks!

Ok so I have been tagged. Here it goes:
A- Attached or single: Single
B- Best Friend: my sisters
C-Cake or Pie: cake
D-Day: Saturday. My day.
E- Essential Items: running shoes and ipod. You can do anything!
F- Favorite Color: right now it's pink
G-Gummy Bears or Worms: worms
H-Home town: American Fork
I- Indulgences: DVDs, Red Sox stuff, 24 stuff
J- January or July?: July (it's my birthday)
K-Kids: see letter A
L-Life is incomplete without: Music, Kenny Music and 24
M- Marriage Date: again see letter A (hopefully this lifetime)
N-Number of Siblings: 3 sisters. (The sistas)
O- Oranges or Apples: Apples
P- Phobias or Fears: where do I park in crowded places ..like concerts or rodeos
Q- Quote: "What the hell folks, what the hell?"
R- Reason To Smile: Breaking Dawn is coming out, 24 will be coming back and it's summer.
S- Season: summer for the tan, winter for the Holidays
T- Tag Three: everyone that I know has already been tagged recently...how about anyone who wants to join in. :)
U- Unknown fact about me: I want to gets some leathers...leather jacket and pants. I like to think I have a wild side. (a tame wild side)
V- Vegetarian or Oppressor of Animal: I eat meat and veggies.
W- Worst Habit: I am selfish. I need to break that habit of only thinking of me. :)
X-Rays or Ultrasounds: it does not matter.
Y-Your favorite food: Mexican.--but I welcome all kinds.
Z- Zodiac Sign:Leo

3 comments:

Jenna said...

Your quote made me laugh! I can totally hear you saying it in my mind, brah. :)

Cefalo Family said...

Ok, I have thought about "What the hell folks, what the hell" That seriously cracks me up still. I can just see the fingers going. :)

jaMi n' beRt said...

steph..loved it!! you made me laugh...which i really needed today..let me know when you get the leathers cuz that sounds like fun... but with a harley to cruise on.. loves