Kenny and Vegas, what could be better? At least for that weekend there was nothing better. We started the trip by staying in St. George with the Grandparents. That is always a good time.
Friday morning we headed to the big city. After the shopping, it was Kenny time. The concert was held at the MGM Grand and after a 30 minute walk, (no I'm not kidding) we arrived.
He always puts on a good show. We are never disappointed with him. We decided that no matter how much he costs we will always go see Kenny. After the concert, we always have key lime pie, in honor of Kenny.
I still can't get enough of Kenny. I have not taken out his CD since the concert. It's addicting.
The next day, it was breakfast and hanging out at the pool.

5 comments:
Hello! I am totally wishing that I was there! Kenny is awesome!
Glad you got to go and have a grand ole time!!!!!!
OH Kenny. It looked like you had a great time. We still so need to go out for lunch sometime especially since it's sometime. I miss our summers together.
So, I'm tagging you this is what you need to do. Check out my blog for my tagged answers
ABC's "getting to know you" TAG. Complete the ABC's of you. Then, each player tags 3 people and posts their names, goes to their blogs and leaves a comment letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog.
A- Attached or single:
B- Best Friend:
C-Cake or Pie:
D-Day:
E- Essential Items:
F- Favorite Color:
G-Gummy Bears or Worms:
H-Home town:
I- Indulgences:
J- January or July?:
K-Kids:
L-Life is incomplete without:
M- Marriage Date:
N-Number of Siblings:
O- Oranges or Apples:
P- Phobias or Fears:
Q- Quote:
R- Reason To Smile:
S- Season:
T- Tag Three:
U- Unknown fact about me:
V- Vegetarian or Oppressor of Animal:
W- Worst Habit:
X-Rays or Ultrasounds:
Y-Your favorite food:
Z- Zodiac Sign:
Looks like you guys had a great time!! I am always jealous of your exciting adventures. Sorry we couldn't go to lunch while I was up. We will plan for it next time. You are the best!!
Oh good times!!
I mis Vegas. Seriously. I wish I was at the pool right now instead of in a windowless room freezing to death.
Post a Comment