Saturday, July 5, 2008

4th of July

What's more American then baseball?

The group headed to watch the Bees take on Arizona. The Bees lost but we had fun anyway.










There were so many people there it was crazy. We went to get a drink and popcorn and missed the 2, 3 and 1/2 of the 4 innings. It was crazy. After the game, they shoot off fireworks. They put on a pretty good show.

Everyone who had lawn seats, moves out onto the field to watch the fireworks. I think they had the best seat in the house.

When they started the fireworks, we thought that we had great seats. What we did not realize was that there was a cover over our seats, which totally blocked our view. We decided we had better seats in our car, so we watched fireworks from the car and missed all the traffic. (yes the stop sign was on purpose--again better view from the street)Until next year. (I bought a new camera, I was trying out lots of different shots.)

5 comments:

Jenna said...

Strangely enough, my favorite picture is of the row of empty seats. Well done!

Jake, Megan, Ryder, Emma and Tessa said...

That looked like SO much fun! I love the Bees games! woo-hoo! one time I saw the band 98 degrees there on the 4th of July. good times! i love your blog stef it is SO cute and exciting!!

Shelly said...

Looks like you guys had a great Fourth! Your pictures are awesome..how fun to go to a baseball game! What kind of new camera did you get???

Lisa said...

Wow you were quick on posting. I am a little behind. Good Times at the game. Loved the Kettle corn!

Jen said...

I LOVE the 4th of July. How fun to go to a baseball game. You girls are always doing something fun.