Monday, October 3, 2011

Paris and London Day 1

This was definitely a highlight of the summer. I can't believe that I went to Paris and London. First off--ParisWhere do I even start? Me and Liz. We were so excited. This is us in the Salt Lake Airport. We flew all night and arrived in Paris in the morning. First stop: Norte Dame. This was amazing. I can't believe I was there.




Next stop: The Louve



This place is huge. There was no way we could have seen it all. It was amazing.





We stopped for some food. Our first crepe. It was so good. We were starving.








More to come....

5 comments:

Jason and Kristin said...

You lucky girl! Can't wait to see more pictures. Oh, and so fun to see you at the Mascot Bowl of all places!

Lisa said...

Love your new header. Love the post and I was asking myself the same question, why is it so light outside at 10:00 PM.

FrankandAsh said...

so beautiful, love the pictures. I'm so jealous, one day I want to travel like you:)

Jamielyn said...

You look amazing! I hope you have tone of fun! Im with Ashlee...I want to travel too!

Jamielyn said...

I meant "tons" of fun.