Tuesday, October 4, 2011

day 2

Day 2 was Monte's Garden. This was one of my favorite things. It was nice to get out of the city.
Eating my first french croissant. Very tasty.
This is where Monet painted his famous picture 'Water Lilies' It was so peaceful here.



and then we missed the train.




So we walked around the town of Vernon. There was a cool market going on and I bought some sandals.






I was happy to find some coke light to help me make it through.
Yes that is McDonald's. We were so hungry, I really didn't care where I ate.
Eating french pastries. They were so good.
Overall a successful day 2 in Paris. Every night we were so tired. And it was so hot and sticky.

3 comments:

Lisa said...

So Cool. Love the Coke light! When I was in Italy we also stopped at a McDonalds. I love that place. We were craving fries and need to give pizza a break. Cute Pics!

PDXTingeys said...

I don't think my first comment showed up, so here it is again.

Monet's Gardens look amazing. I love his water lilies painting. It looks like you guys had a wonderful time.

Sarah said...

Looks like so much fun! I still check your blog through my RSS feed reader...I love checking in on you and seeing what you are up to!