Saturday, June 11, 2011

Prom 2011

3rd year as Prom Adviser. Good times. This year's group was so fun. The theme was 'Ending to our Story" They worked so hard and I think it totally paid off. We started the morning off at 5:30 for a little royalty breakfast.

Yes, Nancy and I started the day with a diet coke. ( about 5:45 am and I think we were on round number 2 by 6:30)My Prom committee picked up those who were nominated for royalty and we met at Denny's. They were surprised and so appreciative. We announced who won and gave them their crowns.
I think that was my favorite part of the day.

(Then I went and ran the Race for the Cure--post to come later)

Then those of us who are chaperoning meet at the High School for a picture then go out to dinner.


Diane, Stacie, Kaye and Mary.Nancy and me--on my 5th diet coke of the day.
We had prom at the Towers at Rice Eccles Stadium. The view was amazing.


Kaye and Mary--ticket takers.Freddy, Kassi and me. Two out of three Prom committee members.
I really appreciate all of my friends who are so willing to help me out.
Stacie and Diane
Victor and Rachel

Becky, her friend, Monica and Kathy

Nancy

Me,--My battery died on my camera so I had to use my phone so it is a little blurry. I think everyone had a good time. So until next year....

4 comments:

Jessica said...

Amazing, amazing, amazing!! What a fun day/night for everyone! You look as gorgeous as ever!

Sarah said...

You are such a babe!

Lisa said...

So cute! Way to go Prom Advisor. It looks like it was a fun night!

Mrs. Carter said...

PLEASE take off that FAT ASS picture of me!!!