Monday, July 18, 2011

California

Lisa, Jen and I all went to California for a singles conference. (What can we say, we were giving it a go)
And well....at least we always have a good time together.Lisa and Jen on the shuttle. Are we ready for a fun, sexy time or what???Getting the rental car. and then Lisa going back in to talk to the car rental chick when we couldn't get the car started. Good times.
We started the morning with a morning jog. Love running on the strand.
Then we have to hit Pinkberry. (aka crackberry)

Lunch at Baja Fresh.
adding an essential oil to my diet coke. nice job Lisa for taking the picture. One of my very favorite purchases. My starbucks cup. It's like the best purchase ever.
on to the baseball game. Angels won.
Next day was workshops and then beach games.
The beach was perfect, not too hot and not too cold. I believe Jen took a nice nap on the beach.


After the beach games, we went and had dinner on at Ruby's on Huntington beach pier.
Of course we had to find a Sprinkles Cupcake place. So good!This is us sitting at the tire place getting our tire repaired. We ended up having a huge nail in it.

ahh, back at Jim and Jill's. We ended the trip with a nice breakfast from McDonalds and a little something from Coffee bean. Overall,we had a great time.How could you not?? I have the best time with my girls!! Until the next adventure.




4 comments:

Unknown said...

It was a fun, sexy time-we always have a good time! We definitely need to go back to LA next summer. Note: I said LA. Not HB haha.

Jessica said...

Fun times!! I love all of your edited pictures. You are a pro!

Jason and Kristin said...

I'm suddenly hungry after reading your post! Love all the photoshop tricks you do with your pics. As always you look FABULOUS!

Lisa said...

Oh the good times. I can't believe we had a flat tire. What a crazy weekend.