Friday, October 15, 2010

Cupcakes

So my sister Lisa, bought this cupcake book

It's the best cupcake book ever. And then we all had to have one. It's written by Wendy Paul (I accidentally cut off her name. I have to give her credit) These were Cookies and Cream Dream

We have loved trying out new cupcakes and have yet to be disappointed.and these were Pumpkin Harvest with cream cheese frosting. Not your ordinary cupcakes!

7 comments:

PDXTingeys said...

Dang, I wish we lived closer. Those cupcakes look amazing and they are making me hungry.

Unknown said...

Ok the cookies and cream dream cupcakes look fabulous!! Lisa made the pumpkin ones and well, I've had 1-2 a day of those things. So good!

Jake, Megan, Ryder, Emma and Tessa said...

Wow, those cupcakes look AWESOME!! I definitly have to get that book! I love both of your First Day outfits, you are So cute! I always forget to ask you if you know Leslee Warr. I'm pretty sure she teaches math at Lehi High and she's in my ward we were in young women's together! she's really nice. anyway, I love your blog!

Lisa said...

Oh the cupcakes!! I might have to make those Cookies and Cream Dream ones. I love that book.

Shelly said...

What a fun book! I need to add that to my kitchen library! How are you cute girl? I love looking at all your posts, looks like you've had a fun BUSY summer and already back to school...(ps LOVED your back to school photos, very cute outfits) HOpefully your school year is off to a great start!

Jason and Kristin said...

Um, can you post the recipe for the pumpkin ones? Or just email it to me, kristinnorby@yahoo.com.

Stinking cute first day of school clothes. I need a reason to have new clothes...

The pool pass post was fabulous. Nothing like hanging out at the pool. I'm feeling kind of jealous on that one :).

Jessica said...

How amazing!!!!!!!! I really need to eat me some of those delicious creations. Lets have a party and I'm pretty sure you'll be in charge of the cupcakes!