Friday, October 15, 2010

First/Second day of school

First day of school. Yes, I do the first day of school pic. I really wasn't ready for this. (see my previous post and you will understand--I had been working on a great tan) But, all good things must come to an end and nothing lasts forever. So first day of school outfit.

And since we are on A/B day, I have a second/first day outfit. I actually have great kids this year. I love all my classes. I teach 2 English 12 classes, 1 reading, and 2 co-taught English 10 and1 co-taught Geometry. I think it will be good. However, I feel like I haven't been able to catch up. Maybe in May I'll feel caught up. :)
Go Pioneers!!

4 comments:

PDXTingeys said...

Cute outfits. The red shirt looks familiar. I love the second first day look. Great shoes!

Lisa said...

Way cute!!

Jessica said...

Look at you beautiful girl!! You look great. I love both of your first day outfits. Lets get together for lunch sometime soon. Let me know what day and I'll come over to the school to eat and chat. Love ya!

Sarah said...

You are DARLING. Seriously, take me shopping!