Friday, May 21, 2010

New York-Spring Break

This year for Spring Break, I headed to New York with the drama department. We took 60 students to the big city. I was pretty excited. After the red-eye flight we arrived in New York and checked in and then headed to a Dance studio. This picture cracked me up.



Students doing a warm up. Next stop: Top of the Rock. This was a great view of the city.










We were so tired. But we managed to have a good time. Then off to the hotel for mandatory nap time. I was so excited.





Then it was off to our play. We saw Adams Family.













After the play we stopped for some cheesecake at Jr's. It was so good. We had cheescake every night.








I love Times Square. I just can't get enough of the lights and people everywhere.


The next day started with a stroll through Central Park. This place is HUGE. I love seeing the park in the middle of the city.



The whole group. They were such great kids.




More to come...

4 comments:

PDXTingeys said...

Looks like a fun trip, I can't wait to hear more about it. Love your pictures too.

Lisa said...

Start spreading the News I'm leaving today....

I love New York. I'm glad you had a great time. Can't wait to see more pictures!!

Jason and Kristin said...

Hey I recognize a girl from my neighborhood in those pics! Wow, that looks like it was sooo fun.

Kara said...

What a graet trip! I love New York, too. It looks like you guys did lots of fun things. Lucky kids! :)