So 24 is over. This has been my number one show. So in honor of it's demise, here are 24 things I will miss about 24.
24. The clock count down.
23. My Monday nights being occupied from 8-9 for 20 weeks straight.
22. Text messaging my fellow agents.
21. Screaming at the TV
20. Finding out who the mole is.
19. Wondering who the mole is all season.
18. Wondering how the writers can top what I just saw
17. Being surprised when Jack breaks the rules...again. I know it's coming, but I'm still shocked.
16. Totally believing how the writers pull Jack out of China, retirement,and some torture scene etc,...
15. Screaming "Oh my Hell, no way" during the torture scene.
14. Jack's reckless driving.
13. The nicknames that Television Without Pity gave the characters, my personal faves were, Spawn, Poor Man's Angelina Jolie, Kief-chopper, Kiefmobile, and Soul patch
12. Waiting from the end of May until the beginning of Jan for the next season.
11. Buying the season when it comes out and watching it with fellow agents and quoting lines (I'm in, foreshadowing, yeah, assaulting fellow CTU personnel)
10. Making a new t-shirt for the new season.
9. Hearing the CTU office phone ring. (it's actually my cell phone ring, so it does live on)
8. Laughing when Kiefer makes an a** of himself in real life and has to 'apologize for the embarrassment I caused to fellow cast members and friends and family'
7. Speaking CTU language--I've got the football, CTU Idaho, Utah, Agent Pope, Mills,
6. Being surprised when I find out that people 'couldn't get into 24'
5. Laughing at the fact that Kiefer runs around in a size small sweater.
4. Being a little embarrassed for Chole as she supports Jack in everything--because she has a huge closet crush on him.
3. Jack saving the day again and totally believing it's possible.
2. Jack yelling "Damn it" as he either screams, or shoots or runs away.
and the number one thing I will miss about 24 is...
Jack saying..
"I GIVE YOU MY WORD"

3 comments:
Great post! I love the small sweater one, it brings back great memories from the Fox Lot.
Such a great post. Oh 24! It's been a great ride. I love screaming at the "I Give You my Word" as well. It's been fun being a fellow Agent :)
I will miss Jack saying,:
give me back the gun (pause)
GIVE ME BACK THE GUN!!!!!!
I love the alternating talking and yelling of the same phrases.
I will also miss yelling I give you my word! I can't believe we just you know, started doing that-along with the 'yeah''s So great.
also loved when i was looking at the fox auction items and saw banana republic black v-neck sweater men's size small and i was like holy crap-keifer is a size small sweater! So many great memories!
Post a Comment