I am headed to New York for spring break. So excited!!! I am chaperoning the drama with the high school. I can't wait for the shows, the cupcakes and the sights.
"Sometimes if you're lucky, help comes without asking because somewhere nearby is someone who would rather keep you from falling then help pick you up after you do. "
Mary, In Plain Sight 4/10
The Sistas
"I believe that everything happens for a reason. People change so that you can learn to let go, things go wrong so that you appreciate them when they're right, you believe lies so you eventually learn to trust no one but yourself, and sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together." — Marilyn Monroe
"I was, but then I realized that I was holding onto something that didn't exist anymore. That the person I missed didn't exist anymore. People change. The things we like and dislike change. And we can wish they wouldn't all day long, but that never works."
4 comments:
serious Steff I need to become like your traveling partner so I can come with you to all these fun places!
Hey my neighbor is going too! His name is Hayden (I guess he's on tech for the High school plays). Have fun!!
Have a great time! I love NY :)
I'm SO jealous!! Have a wonderful time and I can't wait to hear all about it!
Post a Comment