Sunday, March 28, 2010
Doc Martins
I recently cleaned out my closest. And found these beauties. I haven't worn them in years, except for when 90's day rolls around at the high school. Oh how I loved my Doc Martins. That was some hard earned lawn mowing, Macey's checking money. It was hard to part with the thick sole gems, but I did. Hopefully someone else will enjoy them. The shoes have been with me through some great times. The stories they could tell!! (5 pairs)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
I loved my Doc Martins too.
Haha I had 2 pair that I finally parted with. I totally forgot about your days at Macey's! They were some tough shoes though. They never wore out!!!
Oh the good old Doc Martins. Maybe I should part with some of mine. Great Post!
I just recently parted with mine, too! I loved them but had almost sprained my ankle several times with their huge thick soles. So sad to say goodbye, but time to move on! :)
Post a Comment