Sunday, June 21, 2009

Happy Father's Day

For Father's Day I made my Dad cupcakes. I thought they were appropriate.

I couldn't stop laughing when I saw them. My Dad liked them too.


This is the magazine picture. We did our best. My roommate found the picture and right away I knew I had to make them.

11 comments:

Unknown said...

Um those are the cutest cupcakes ever-definitely very appropriate for RJ!

PDXTingeys said...

I love those cupcakes, very cute!!!

I'm Stitching as fast as I can said...

OH, HOW CUTE!!
SO FITTING.

Lisa said...

Awesome cupcakes. Way to go Steff!

Jen said...

What absolutely perfect cupcakes for your dad! I love them.

Cheryl said...

You're quite the creative chick! The lawnmower cupcakes are so cute and your quilt is very nice too.

Kara said...

Steph, so cute!!! What a darling idea. Very sweet.

Jason and Kristin said...

Perfect, they look yummy!

Jessica said...

I saw these on a website and thought that they were the cutest! You did such a great job and PERFECT for you dad! You are soooo crafty!

Brad and Jana said...

That is so cute! I bet your Dad loved them! You do the cutest things!

Shelly said...

Your cupcakes--the cutest!! Love them! And I am sure your dad did too...it was fun talking and catching up with you the other day! One of these days we'll get together!! :) OH yeah....love the quilt too...you are way to crafty girl!