Thursday, July 2, 2009

Mills Reunion

I am finally posting about our reunion. So Deb planned the event and we had a great time. We rented a house in St. George and let the party begin. There was golfing and wave running and movies and food and games. I love family get togethers. It's great to hang out with the family. My cousins make me laugh so hard.



Jill and LisaDJ, Jim and Zackme and Jen



After golfing, we tried to go waving running, but it was a little bit cold. Still we had a good time.




StattonStatton watching Peter Pan with Zack.





Lisa is excited for the fun.Jeff volunteered or was volunteered to man the grill for the burgers and hot dogs. The group planning an exciting game of BINGO. I lost every time.





Saturday was shooting. This was a good time. I tied for first place with the girls. I'm ready to buy my own gun.


We tried again with the wave running, but the nice weather did not last too long and we came back home.

Shouldn't you guys be helping to clean instead of playing???


Some of the peeps. Zack thought it would be funny to try to knock us down. He thinks he is funny. (We thought it was too.)

5 comments:

Jen said...

Your family reunion looks WAY more fun than any I've been to. :) FUN!!!

Cheryl said...

You guys know how to have a good time!

Lisa said...

Good Times. I can't wait for next year.

Jake, Megan, Ryder, Emma and Tessa said...

That looks like a fun trip! I love family things too!! And by the way those cupcakes you made are SO AWESOME! way to go!

Jessica said...

I am loving your pictures with your new lens! You are a great photographer Steff! It looks like you guys had a blast and I think that you should buy yourself a gun. Every girl needs a gun. I have a shotgun and I only wish I could go out shooting more often! I'm sure you could out shoot me by a long shot!