My friends who I begged to help chaperone. Becky, Amy and Kathy.
Our school has a pretty strict dress code for Prom. This is Kristin showing some girls how to where the shawls. That was the hardest part, having the kids keep covered up.
I also went to a few of my students rodeos. I was using my new camera lens and enjoying the rodeos.
And now I am so excited for the summer. I have a few projects I want to get done. Hopefully, I can accomplish them.

4 comments:
The Prom decoration look like a success--no wonder you're doing it again.
You captured the action with the rodeo pictures. The color is excellent too. Makes me want to go to a rodeo.
Wow Steff, in charge of the Prom! That seems like a ton of hard work, but it looks like you pulled it of beautifully! You never cease to amaze me. I miss you and Amy. How fun that she helped chaparone! Your rodeo pictures are soooo cool too! I miss the days of the high school/hometown rodeos. We don't have a whole lot of that here in Mesa.
I hope you were able to bust out some old prom dresses to wear. The decorations look cute! Good riddance on the dress code! I've seen some teenagers at dinner during prom and I'm embarrassed for them!
Way to go! You are such a busy girl, I can't even imagine how much time the Prom planning took. I'm super impressed with your pictures too. Very talented.
Post a Comment