Lisa just playing around with my new sunglasses. I wanted aviators like Tami on Friday Night Lights. Lisa is modeling.
Friday, April 3, 2009
Just Playing
A few weekends ago Lisa and I went to a cookie store called Over the Top. They had the best cookies. So I thought I would try to recreate. So last weekend my friends Kathy and her daughter Fiona came over and we baked cookies. It was a great way to spend a Saturday. I'm not as good as the people at over the top, but they still tasted good.
Later that night....
Lisa just playing around with my new sunglasses. I wanted aviators like Tami on Friday Night Lights. Lisa is modeling.
Lisa just playing around with my new sunglasses. I wanted aviators like Tami on Friday Night Lights. Lisa is modeling.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
Yummy cookies, they certainly got my attention. Cute model in the sunglasses.
Love the sunglasses-I need to see a picture of you in them though! And those cookies look dang good holy cow....
Man! Those cookes look GOOD!
Wow, those cookies look great and I love the sunglasses!
yum!! You can't post a picture like that without posting the recipe too!! :)
I'm with Kara on the fact that you need to post the recipe! Those cookies look like heaven! You look so cute with your apron on. Looks like too much fun.
Post a Comment