Tuesday, February 10, 2009

More Decorating

Ok, so I have lived in my house for one year. I can't believe it. Time goes by so fast. Even with it being a year, I still have bare walls. I finally hung up some pictures in my room and some shelves in the kitchen. (Yes on the new paint--I about died at the size of the holes now in my wall)


These are pictures of New York that I took when I was there in May. It's the Brooklyn Bridge and the New York skyline seen from Brooklyn.

These are the shelves that I (or my Dad) hung up in the kitchen. Don't be fooled these shelves are a pain in the neck to hang up. I think it looks great, regardless of what a pain it was to hang up.

6 comments:

Cheryl said...

Your decorating does look great!
I especially like your photos framed and hanging. Your Dad did a good job on getting the shelves ups too.

Cefalo Family said...

I can't believe it's a been a year too! Just seems like yesterday we were at my house together. It takes a long time to get everything together, you are doing a great job and it looks fantastic!

PDXTingeys said...

Everything looks great! I love your pictures of NYC.

Lisa said...

Looks Good!

Jake, Megan, Ryder, Emma and Tessa said...

I Love your skills!! Looks great!! I had my dad come help me paint my kitchen and he said "do you know who taught me to paint? Ron Pope!" so thanks to your dad!! aren't they the best??

Jessica said...

Looks great Steff!! I really want to come and see your place someday! I need you to come down and crack the whip and help me get some painting and decorating done!