Sunday, December 7, 2008

Decorating for Christmas

I love Christmas. I was so excited to decorate my house for Christmas. My friend had an extra tree that she let me have and I am so grateful. The Tuesday before Thanksgiving, Marianne and I decorated our place. I love it.




Just getting started. We turned on Christmas music and hauled out all the Christmas stuff.















Here is the finished product.



I love my tree. I love turing out the lights and just having the tree lights on and watching Christmas shows. It's hard for me to do anything else.




I love having my own place and decorating. Especially around the Holiday season. It's so fun to come home.

7 comments:

Lisa said...

Cute decorations! Love the tree.

Jamielyn said...

SOOOOO Cute! Your house looks so cute! I really need to come down and check it out! Hope things are good with you!

Unknown said...

The decor looks amazing! Especially the tree-job well done!

Kara said...

What a cute, cozy house! I love it!

Shelly said...

Your house looks so great with all your festive decor...I love your tree! So cute!!

Jessica said...

Cute decorating! I love that your house is all clean and orderly. Notice that I don't post pics of my decorations, because you would see all of the clutter! AAGGHHHH..... the life of a crazy mom I guess.

PDXTingeys said...

I love your decorations, can you come decorate our apartment?