Finally, I am posting Thanksgiving pictures. Now that I am out of school for Christmas break, I am hoping to catch up on blogging. For Thanksgiving my family went to St. George. We had a great time. Of course we love the sleeping arrangements. The three of us get to share the living room. Although, this year we had one less person, so our suite was a little bit roomy-er.
Pictures getting ready for the big feast. 
Getting the apple salad ready. Grandma showed me how to correctly cut the apples for the salad a few years ago and now that is my job. We had planned to eat at 1:00 and we sat down at 1:05. We did pretty good.
After the fabulous food, we cleaned up, sang a few chorus of Buffalo girls while washing dishes, and then took naps. (We had to gear up for the midnight shopping trip)
Shopping at the outlets at midnight. I have to get talked into the "day after sales", I hate crowds and lots of people, but I managed and had a good time. Little did I know that my Aunt Deb's energy would go all night and into the next day. We got up at 5:30 to hit the sales. Then we went shooting. This was my first time. I liked it, but I need to practice up.
This is us getting all ready. I'm not sure what I am in for.
I was hoping that my CTU Bauer shirt would help me shoot better. It didn't . And it took me a few times before I figure out how to hold the gun. and I ended up with a nice bruise on my arm. (I should of had Sage teach me that--She looked pretty impressive when she was holding her gun)
I think I look pretty good. :)

The shooting gang. I can't wait to do it again. I hope to improve my score and now I have a better idea of what I am doing and I have the lingo down. (20 gauge, 12 gauge, pull! Ya know the basics)
I love trying to pack all the extra stuff that you buy along the way. Can't wait for next year.




3 comments:
Cute new background. Oh the good times in St. George. Great Thanksgiving post.
Cute pictures. Good memories of the Sweet Suite!!
Your CTU shirt is AWESOME! Have you been watching the new season?
Post a Comment