Sunday, December 7, 2008

12 Days of Christmas

I did a few posts today. so be sure to see them both!
For the Chrismas Assembly the student council wanted the faculty to particpate in the 12 days of Christmas. I was a little hesitant, but I decided to help out. I figured I could hide in the choir and just sing. Since we have like 100 faculty and staff I figure there would be many people singing. My friends decided that I needed to help them out with 8 maids a-milking. So there goes my "quiet blending -in participation" We decided to dress as cowgirls and rope a cow. So I shined up my belt buckle and got a rope. Here are my favorite pictures from the assembly.















It was a good time. We has swans swiming, ladies dancing, drummers drumming, pipers pipping, maids milking and a partridge in a pear tree.

5 comments:

Cheryl said...

We all know you have talent!
That's a big student body to be preforming for. Looks like a fun rendition of the song.

Lisa said...

That is hilarious. Good Times!!

Jason and Kristin said...

You are very brave! You gotta let me know when you are doing stuff like that, I totally would have come and watched!

Shelly said...

K that looks like too much fun...such talent! Wish I could have seen it...Hey I need your new address for Christmas cards...email me!

Jessica said...

I love it!! You are the best! It looks like you had a great time.