Monday, November 17, 2008

Jamie and Jeff's wedding day

Ok here is the wedding day. We had a great time. Just the usual wedding stuff. --so this blog will be more of a picture one. My cousin Melissa did our hair. (we thought we needed to do something cool) We met Jamie and Jeff at the temple when they came out. And then the party began.

They were married in the Mount Timpanogos Temple.


Deb, Vern, Jen, Mom and family down the line. Friends after the wedding.



Jamie's old roommates checking out her ring. Andra, Allison, Camille, and Courtney.















Lisa with Allison and Courtney. Jeff's family.


After the temple extravaganza, we headed to the North Hampton house for the wedding luncheon. Great foodl. My favorite was the dessert.

















Doug, Diane and Grandpa Pope. Melissa is the one not looking at the camera. Marquita (blue) brought up Grandpa Pope. We were so greatful for that. She felt it was important for Grandpa to see his grand-daughter get married.















Jenna and Jen and Emily. (hottest ticket in town)

Then the real fun began. The reception was at the Bunglaw. We had a great time talking with family and friends and being the present girls. (We definitely need nieces or nephews for the next wedding--we're too old for that job)








We decorated the car before they left. Since it was a rental car, we were pretty nice. Just a few cans tied on the exhause pipe, (thanks to whoever helped shine the light so Vern could tie it just right) and a few hearts on the windows and crate paper. Got to love it.




Jamie did throw the bouquet and it was just Lisa, Emily and me. We were getting ready to elbow each other down (thanks Jake for talking strategy with me earlier. He was worried about the height the sistas had on me ) that we totally missed the toss. I picked it up off the floor before the girls. So if that counts..... and we believe in miracles.....hummmmm!


It was such a fun day. We are excited to have Jeff in the family. Can't wait to visit Portland!

7 comments:

Brad and Jana said...

I am so happy for Jamie. She looked so pretty, as well as the rest of the Pope clan! It was fun to see you at the reception! It won't take a miracle for you to get married, you are so cute and nice, you just need to find someone as good as you, and that is hard!:)

Jen said...

It was so fun to see you guys (and HEHE - we are in one of those pictures!) We are so happy for Jamie. Now that you got the bouquet, we'll just be patiently waiting for our invite :D

Cefalo Family said...

Loved the pictures Steff. It was such a beautiful day and I couldn't be happier for Jamie. I was glad to be able to join in the festivities.

Jake, Megan, Ryder, Emma and Tessa said...

You guys look so gorgeous! I am so happy for Jaime, too. You have the cutest family and i am so glad I know you! I thought you were awesome catching the bouquet! way to go!!!

Cheryl said...

Thanks so much for sharing the wedding day pictures! It's always good to see that the wedding announcement couple actually goes through with the wedding.
The pictures tell the story of a happy day. It is fun for us to see ya'all -- and Uncle Ivan and Aunt Clea too.

Jessica said...

I loved seeing all of the pictures from Jamie's wedding. It looks like everything turned out so beautiful! You Pope girls all looked gorgeous! I wish that I could have been there. It would have been fun to chit chat. Love ya and way to go on catching or picking up the bouquet!

I'm Stitching as fast as I can said...

Thanks so much for sharing the pictures, Loved seeing them all. So great to see Uncle Ivan!