You can't read the sign, but it says, "you call me a witch like it's a bad thing" I liked it.
My next adventure was up at the Homestead helping out my cousin with some activities. Melissa and I helped out with the pumkin launch. It was pretty fun.
The kids really liked this game. Some of them were able to shoot the pumpkins pretty far. Sometimes they almost pulled us over.
The next event was carmel apples. I was getting more frustrated with the parents of the kids. They did have a good time.
Everything went pretty smooth, however I found out that I cannot work with the public--beyond teaching thier kids. (keep up the good work Lisa and Errol. )
The night ended with making chicken with pesto, mocha german cheesecake and bracelets. So fun.
Then on Sat. we hit the Farmer's market. This was way cool. There are so many people just walking around and they sell such great food. I bought the best tasting hummas. So good! I have to attend a lot more next year.



6 comments:
You are such a busy girl!! All of that looked so FUN.
What a super fun fall break. I heard the witches thing at Gardner Village was super cool.
Loved seeing you at the wedding, had such a nice day.
Looks like fun! I am looking forward to pics from Jamie's wedding day! Did you take a bunch of pictures? I want to see all of you Pope girls all dressed up! I heard that you looked pretty. Love ya!
Steff, that all looked so fun! I am waiting for pictures from Jamie's wedding!! Don't disappoint us! :)
Looks so fun!! =) you are always doing cool stuff!! I am making my blog PRIVATE so could you please e-mail me at megs979@hotmail.com so I can add you to my list?? THANKS! =)
You guys are certainly having FUN.
Love all the pictures.
I am also looking forward to pictures frm the wedding.
Post a Comment