Sunday, July 27, 2008

California......knows how to party. Part I

On July 10, my peeps and I went to California. This is something we do every year. We go out and visit my sister Jamie. It's a great time. Jamie lives in Santa Monica. We started it off by eating at our favorite mexican place. Baja Fresh.


After our snack we went shopping around town. The one place that we were so excited about was Pinkberry. This is a place where you get fat free yogurt and then add your own toppings. I really enjoyed the raspberries, blueberries and chocolate chips. We LOVED this place. We had one everyday we were there.

Seriously it was so good. People call it Crackberry--because you become so addicted. This is totally true.

Next place.. The Cave or as Speidy (Heidi and Spencer from the Hills) likes to call it.. Don Antonios. Again mexican food. Very good stuff.

Then we hit a popular cupcake joint called Sprinkles. A lot of celebrities enjoy these tastey little cakes. (no celeb sightings here..but stay tuned) My favorite is the lemon coconut..but I like them all.


After the cupcakes.
More pics soon.

2 comments:

Jessica said...

More fun adventures with the Pope girls! I love it! I'm glad that you guys can go see Jamie and have a great time. I am staying tuned for the star sighting. I'll be checking back, so keep posting!

Jen said...

Fun! I love CALIFORNIA! Looks like you had a great time! Tell Jamie HI!