Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Wasting money



I am loving that school is out. It's like the best thing ever. I went shopping for a new swimsuit, because we (sisters and cousin) are headed to Vegas for the Kenny Chesney concert. We are so excited. And Lisa has a new camera so she will be taking LOTS of pictures.




Also, another side note. Bret Micheals just released his solo album, Rock my World. Yes, I am embarrassed to admit it but I did tune in occasionally to Rock my World. It was enough to sell me on his cd. I just made the purchase. Thanks itunes! Jamie, this picture is for you as well! Love that hat.

6 comments:

Jake, Megan, Ryder, Emma and Tessa said...

Yeah! I'm so glad school is out for you! and i think you have an awesome job, where else could you work and have the entire summer off!? Cheer for Kenny for me! i love him!

Lisa said...

Nice Picture of Kenny. I can't wait for Friday :)

jaMi n' beRt said...

love the pics!!! what hot men we all love.. whatch for the pelvic swaying at chenney's concert...woohoo! bert was a little jealous!! have a blast girl!!

Brad and Jana said...

So jealous! Have an aweaome time!

Jen said...

Steff... hope you don't mind me peeking at your blog. I look every once in a while. It's fun to see what the Pope girls are up to! I clicked from Jess's page. Have fun in Vegas!

Ashley said...

Hi Stephanie, I found your blog on Andra's, and it totally makes me laugh every time I look at it. You crack me up! It's even better when I open it up and there's a big picture of Kenny on there! Hope you are doing great!

Ashley Buck (Andra's sister in law).