Friday, May 23, 2008

Time for S'mores



The other day I was in the mood for s'mores. So I busted out my s'more kit. It's seriously one of my favorite things. I bought it last year and used it all the time. (Thanks to my great friend Karen.--we used hers at girls camp and I had to have one) It's the next best thing to a campfire.

It really makes such a great s'more.


Here we are using it at our last family reunion. I'm so excited for summer.

4 comments:

Lisa said...

Yeah I love your S'mores Kit! Fun Post.

Jake, Megan, Ryder, Emma and Tessa said...

I love Smores and you just made me crave them!! and not awesome--i do NOT have one of those cool kits! that looks so fun-and delish!! by the way your blog is so darn cute. i don't know how to make mine cute like that --good job, you'll have to teach me. =)

Pallas said...

Hey I like the new background! :) And your s'mores look good! Where was I?

Unknown said...

I can't wait to have smores once more!