
So my cousin and I signed up for the Hobblecreek Half marathan. Yeah, that's right 13.1 miles of pure fun. That should be a great time. Lisa said if she is in town she will meet us at the finish line. (What a great sister). Save the date: Aug. 23. Race time 7:15. The one bad thing is that T-shirts go only to those who finish. So I will have to actually finish the race to receive my bragging rights.
(No, that is not me in the picture leading the group. It's not Jen either. We will be in the back, but not the last person)

3 comments:
Steff again I'm so excited that you are doing this with me! We are going to rock it-not at the back of the pack, but like maybe the front of the last 3rd of the pack.
You are amazing!!! I tried to run a 5K and thought that I would nearly die. How sad is that. I am not a runner that is for sure. Way to go. I can hardly wait to hear all about it. Good luck!! You'll do great!
Steffy you are such an awesome person! I wish I had as much motivation as you do! You have always been a great example to me! I need to talk to you about maybe setting you up on a date! You always come to mind when people want to go on a date, because you are seriously the Neatest person I know! I miss you girls! Talk to you soon!
Post a Comment