Monday, May 12, 2008

Race for the Cure


Last Saturday my sister and my cousin and her friend all participated in The Race for the Cure. This such a fun event. It is huge and there is a ton free stuff. I do it for the t-shirt, the channel 4 tatoo, and togetherness. (yes cheezy, but I needed another T). I am waiting to get the picture of all of us at the event, but until then this will have to do.

Since it's all about breast cancer it's a chance for people to get inventive about the t-shirts. Some of my favorite t-shirts said-"Big, Small let's save them all." "Cynthia's rack pack", "I've got all my sista's with me" "______ loves the hoo-ha's" (I can't remember which Frat said that so fill in the blank. There was one more but I can't remember it.

It's such a great time. And as always-Lisa does it without training or setting foot on a tredmill. And she finishes! I can't wait for next year!

2 comments:

Jake, Megan, Ryder, Emma and Tessa said...

Hello! I am glad to catch up with everyone, it is so great! I think it's also great that you did the race for the cure and i'm so impressed you're going to run a half-marathon!! that is SO not something I could ever do! well i will update my blog soon, I just had our baby girl may 2!! she is very cute.
love,
Megan

Lisa said...

Hey it is the best way to run a race. Three years and counting still no training :)