Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Last Days of School


This week is the last week of school. I am so excited, I could cry. Usually I get kind of nostalgic but not this year. I can't wrap this year up any faster then I am trying to do right now. This was one of my classes, actually my favorite class. We had donut Fridays and cereal Thursdays, I would bring the milk and they would bring the cereal. Good times. We also did "locker" runs. They would ask to go to their "locker" and come back with drinks, McDonald's etc. Soon I had to specify, your real locker or a "locker" run. They were pretty funny. I will probably miss them next year, right now they are pretty frustrating and I am excited to see them move on. Graduation is Thursday. I can't wait!

3 comments:

Lisa said...

Bring on Summer!!

Unknown said...

I used to love the last day of school-i wish I could have that feeling again....maybe on the last day of my job in 30 years...

Cefalo Family said...

Can't believe you still have a week to go. We went to Chelsie's graduation yesterday and boy do I wish I was ending school and having a break. Yee haw for summer!!! Will miss our summer watching soaps, I haven't seen mine in forever!