Friday, January 20, 2012

Day 4

Day 4 not my favorite day. I lost my wallet or it was stolen from my bag, or I was just careless and dropped it. Not sure which is true. That pretty much ruined the entire day for me. I was so done with Paris. We actually stayed in a friends apartment in the city. But there was no lift and we had to carry our bags up these stairs. I was a hot sweaty mess when we were done.






We spent sometime out front of the Opera house. And Liz started talking to some random French man. I was really in no mood at all. I might not have been very fun.







But I did get kissed by a French man. His name was James and he gave me his email address. My mood changed a bit.


And getting some macaroons also made it better. and finally being able to talk to my dad. I felt so much better when he was able to tell me he stopped my credit cards and there hadn't been any charges. :)





We had dinner at Diane's hotel and then walked around Paris for the last time.

1 comment:

Lisa said...

I felt so bad you lost your wallet. I would have died carrying my luggage up the stairs. We all know I'm not a light packer.