Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Celebrity Hockey

During the Sundance Film Festival we attended Celebrity Hockey. Love it! We get up close and personal with some of the celebrities.
First we have the red carpet event.

Mike Rosenbaum. (Lex Luther on Smallville--and my new boyfriend.)

Jason Thompson from General Hospital.




Lisa and KZ checking out the peeps coming in.
Jason's signature. (using the marker KZ stole)Michael Vartan
Lisa, Bailey, Heidi and KZ
First rule of the game: Make friends with the mascot. Now onto the game.



Then after the game, we stick around and get pictures with them.

Jason was so nice. Huge fan of him. Steven McQueen-from Vampire Dairies. Great show. Also, very nice.
Michael Vartan-he was nice.
This is my favorite pic--Michael Rosenbaum. He is an animal on the ice. We talked to him for a bit. And then later as we were walking out-he stopped and chatted for a second. He said he loved my hair!!! And let's just say I had a chance to make it with a C-list celebrity. He was pretty funny.
Can't wait for next year.

3 comments:

Jason and Kristin said...

You are so cute in your scarf hanging out with your celebs. Too fun!

Jessica said...

Looks like TONS of fun!! I love all of your pictures. :D Hey, Jodie invited me to a jewelry party on Saturday and I think that it is KZ that is selling the jewelry. Do you want to go? Just let me know. Talk to you later.

Lisa said...

Ahh Sundance! I love it. That was so much fun. Such little hotties!!