Friday, February 4, 2011

A Year in Pictures.

I'm one of those people who looks at " where I was at this time last year." So I thought I would do a post of the last year in pictures. (or just my favorite pictures from the last year)


Cruise with the morning Zoo-aka- Fisher Price Cruise. It was a little chilly.
Feb. in California.
March-St. Patricks Day Run.
April-New York with the Drama Dept. Posing with Mason in Chinatown.
May-All night party.

May-Faculty Picture

June: Part of Zack-tivitiesJune-Cutting my hair. I love it...and it got lighter and lighter.


This picture is in here to show that I do like kids younger then high school age. (certain ones)
July-My birthday breakfast at Kneaders.
August: Star Valley

Sept. After my car broke down on the way to the Pope Family reunion. Smashed in Mom and Dad's car. Love it!!
Oct. Halloween Fun Run
Nov-Thanksgiving. Shooting for pies.
Dec. Family Pictures
Ahh, the memories. Hopefully this year is a good one. :)

4 comments:

Jake, Megan, Ryder, Emma and Tessa said...

so cute! I love that idea, it's awesome! I love your hair! :)

Jason and Kristin said...

You are so stinking cute.

Lisa said...

I love, the year in pictures!!

Sarah said...

What a fun year!