I can't believe that
Christmas came and went. We had a lot of Christmas parties. First off, the
Pope Girls Party. We all brought recipes and made a Pope Girls' Cookbook. We had some great food. The Popes can cook! We hope add to the book throughout the year.



Onto Christmas. Jamie and Jeff flew out and we had our traditional omelets. Love it!



Ahh, sleeping on the air mattress. Things you do for the Holidays! Lisa and I end up sleeping in the living room every year. It's fun to have us all under the same roof. Love it!

Hey now, wait for the rest of us! Lisa is ready to go!

The traditional morning shot. Camera ready in a flash. They love sitting across from me every Christmas morning. :)


And it looks like Santa did make it to our house.

I had a great Christmas. Next we went and saw the movie True Grit and then had dinner at Deb and Vern's house.

Lisa and Jame and Jeff figuring out Mario Brothers.

The movie was really good. And dinner was great.
Back at home--we danced. We got Just Dance for the Wii--and that's what we did.

Dance it up sista and Jeff.

Lisa and Em-showing us how it's done.

My turn.
It's really fun. And a great workout.
1 comment:
Awesome! Hey I don't think you sent me all your pics. I knew I missed some good ones.
Post a Comment