Me, Sara, MM, Smoothie
First, there was an exciting game of horseshoes. Where Preston and Lisa totally schooled us in the game.
JW and I are ready for a re-match. I didn't realize how exciting horseshoes could be. :) and wow I had never played before, but we were measuring horseshoes lengths and making sure people weren't crossing over the line, (guilty) it was competitive--and it took us forever to get to 15. *I think you are suppose to play to 21. We thought we would be there till next 4th of July if we played by those rules.
And onto the food. Errol is manning the grill. Thanks Ace.

Lisa, Dad, Mom, Lori, and Emily--waiting for their hotdogs.
Me, Errol and Preston



Getting the fire ready for s'mores. It's always a delicious time. We get pretty creative with our s'mores.

Can't wait for the next party.
First, there was an exciting game of horseshoes. Where Preston and Lisa totally schooled us in the game.
Lisa, Dad, Mom, Lori, and Emily--waiting for their hotdogs.

Getting the fire ready for s'mores. It's always a delicious time. We get pretty creative with our s'mores.
Can't wait for the next party.

2 comments:
Awesome!! Love family get togethers and of course SMORES!!
Have you tried a smore with a reeses instead of hersheys? Its a winner!
Post a Comment