So my Grandparents came up for my aunt's birthday. I go over to my mom's house on Sunday and we have a conversation that goes like this:
Steff: Hi Grandpa. Hi Grandma
Grandma: Hi Steff
Grandpa: Oh, Steff's here. Hello.
Steff: How are you guys?
Grandparents: Fine
Grandpa: Steff is there a windstorm outside, or is your hair supposed to look like that?
Steff: hum, no windstorm. It's supposed to look like that.
Grandpa: oh. It's a go-er.
Steff: yeah.
Grandma: Well, we like it from the front.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

10 comments:
HAHA! I love it. Grandparents and Kids... you just never know what they are gonna say. For what it's worth, I think your hair is darling - from the front and the back ;)
I'm totally cracking up because I can totally hear them saying that. Gotta love the grandparents. Don't worry, your hair is super cute!
That seriously cracks me up. When I used to wear mine curly, crazy, my grandpa would always make some comment about it. I would say yes that is supposed to look that way. Hillarious!
That is the funniest thing. I am laughing so hard. I love your hair and I have a hair-do now that looks like I just came in from a wind storm too. I LOVE the "wind blown" look! You are the cutest and your Grandparents are hilarious. Love the honesty. HA HA HA!
I still think that is so funny. You really don't know what you're going to get with them. We really need to write a book of all the funny things Gramps says.
HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA! Classic Gramps and Grandma!!!!! Oh, I miss them.
Ha ha ha! That is probably one of the funniest stories I have ever heard!
So funny! I love when grandparents get into the blatantly honest stage. And of course your hair is SUPER CUTE!
I love the "well we love it from the front". I mean seriously. So great!
that's awesome, I love their save, we like it from the front:) that's hilarious!
Post a Comment