Right before the assembly. I was kind of nervous. Me, Amy, and Kathy


We danced to the monster mash. We had to make up 16 counts of dance steps. Amy and I totally rocked it. Can't wait for next year.


Amy, Kathy and I all participated in the faculty dance in the assembly. I totally wanted to do it, but didn't want to do it alone--so I recruited. It was pretty fun.
We danced to the monster mash. We had to make up 16 counts of dance steps. Amy and I totally rocked it. Can't wait for next year.

Me and Amy .
JC and me and Wace-- My favorite students.
The front office always goes all out for Halloween. This year their theme was "Under the Sea"

3 comments:
Steff you look great in your costume! Love it! It looks like you and Amy had a blast in the assembly. I wish I could have seen your dance. I can tell that you guys rocked it! Fun stuff!
You looked great! I'm glad you had a fun time.
You look awesome!! I bet you totally stole the show at the assembly. You guys rock!!
Post a Comment