Sunday, November 15, 2009

I need my space.

Day 3-Kennedy Space Center. This was awesome. All of a sudden everyone becomes this weird science geek. It's so cool that we send people to space. Wow. Well we started off the day with a Diet Coke. (The first McDonald's we saw)

And here we are at Kennedy Space Center. It was so cool. We rode in a space ship simulator. That was pretty cool The build up was scarier then the actual ride.


We took tour of the area. It stopped in different places and highlighted different parts of the space program. It was so interesting.
One of the places we could see the space shuttle on the launch pad. It was pretty cool.
Next stop: Ron Jon Surf Shop in Cocoa Beach. I was so excited.
We programmed in the address and we were on our way. Thanks to Garmin. Love it. It was on A1A BEACH FRONT AVE Yes this is where you want to sing--Ice, Ice, Baby.




This place was pretty cool. It was huge. This was definitley a highlight of the trip.





Jen and I bought jackets--such a great purchase. Ron Jon's was huge. It had a waterfall in the store.

One of my favorite signs in the store said; "Please don't try on the swimsuits if you are oily, wet, or sandy." It made me laugh. The life of a surfer. How would it be?

3 comments:

PDXTingeys said...

Wow, I didn't realize Ron Jon's was so big. Cool pictures. It makes me want to go on a trip.

Jessica said...

I think it would be awesome to go to the Kennedy Space Center. We all need a little science in our lives! Amazing! Ron Jon's looks like an awesome place! Your favorite sign is awesome! That cracks me up. Where do people come up with these things. :)

Lisa said...

I'm totally singing Ice Ice Baby now. Hilarious! I loved Kennedy Space Center. I'm glad you guys went.