My second day in Florida, we went to Daytona Beach. It was beautiful.
A nice needed refreshment.--choco-taco and water. Beautiful.After the beach, we went into the Harley Davidson store, because: It was Bike-tober Fest. I was all ready for a ride on a Harley.
Jen choosing her Harley shirt.
"Gentleman, what's a girl got to do to get a ride?"
Posing with a Biker preacher dude. He was handing out free gum, so we stopped.
This is not a peace sign, it means sunglass pair #2. I get to Florida and realized that totally forgot my sunglasses, so we stop at Target. Then in the massive wave toppling, I lost my sunglasses. So Target again. Hopefully, I can hang on to this pair.
Daytona Raceway. We stopped to get some food on the way home. (Diet Coke time)
And we celebrated Dj's birthday with some key lime pie. We were so tired. The waves totally take it out of you. I guess it doesn't help that we were totally slammed with waves over and over.

4 comments:
That was a fantastic day-I just can't believe that it ended up being Biketoberfest and my dad said it wasn't-so great!
Your trip sounds awesome! Bummer about the skinned knee. I tried to take a picture of my injured leg once and the camera just doesn't do those things justice!
It sounds like a great day other than the swimsuit stealing, knee skinning, knock you down and drowned you waves! What a beautiful beach and the Biketoberfest sounds like fun!
Looks like fun. Man, I could really use a vacation. Maternity leave doesn't count.
Post a Comment