
I am off to the Sunshine state. I am so excited. Thank goodness for Fall Break. I so excited to hang with Jen and my aunt and uncle. Our plans include Epcot, World Golf Hall of Fame, Daytona Beach, and Kennedy Space center. I hear they are having a heat wave. Should be a good time.

8 comments:
Lucky!! Have fun :)
what the heck! Can I come? you take the best trips!!!
I love that you go so many places! We will spend fall break in St. George. Not as exciting as Florida but warmer than here. Have fun!!!
Random question. I'd just call ya but I don't know your number :). Do you do any work with IEP's for your job? A friend of mine will be doing one for her child this week and wanted to talk to someone who knows about them before she goes to her sons. Is that something you could help her with???
i'm way jealous! have so much fun and take lots of pictures :)
I wish I was going!!!
Fun, fun, fun!!!!! I hope that you enjoy your vacation!
what it with you and your family always going to SUPER COOL PLACES??!?! I am so happy for you--hope you had an awesome time!!!
Post a Comment