Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Nobody puts Baby in the corner



I was so sad to hear about Patrick Swayze. I loved Dirty Dancing and Patrick Swayze. Growing up we watched Dirty Dancing SO many times, we had the entire show memorized and still quote great lines today. Such as "I carried a watermelon" I have always been a big fan of Patrick Swayze. And who can forget his character Bodhi from Point Break? "Nice Point Break" I watched that a million times as well. And Ghost--well that is such a classic. I think this weekend I will be watching Dirty Dancing.

6 comments:

PDXTingeys said...

I was devastated when I heard the news, he will be missed. I love him and all his movies.

FrankandAsh said...

Only you Steph! I know it's sad all these major icons passing!

Cefalo Family said...

I felt really sad he passed away. I thought he was so super fantastic!

Oh and I have seriously become addicted to Bones. I never had watched until the beginning of this summer and now I tape seriously every rerun there is. Love it!

Jessica said...

Sad, sad, sad. Before we knew that Easton was a boy, I was thinking up girl names and decided that if we had a girl she would feel bad if she didn't have an "S" name like the others, so I suggested the name Swayzee and Math said, "Like Patrick Swayze?" Math wasn't feeling it. I love the name and I love him! What great movies and he could really sing and dance too. He was a man of many talents.

Lisa said...

Hey Johnny Utah!! I was so sad when I heard the news. I think everyone was in love with him after watching Dirty Dancing.

Mrs. McNeel said...

When he passed away Rob asked me, "Hey Anna, do you remember Patrick Swayze?" The first words out of my mouth were "Of course I remember Patrick Swayze . . . Dirty Dancing . . . Who can forget that?!?" He just laughed.

So sad that he is gone :(